Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tivy Tech's Eddie Mathews Accepts Full-Time Teacher Role

Less than two weeks before the 2013-14 school year started I was asked if I would consider teaching full-time at Tivy High School. This came about due to special circumstances and the need for another CTE teacher became necessary. Since I was already scheduled to teach Computer Maintenance and Computer Technician classes in the morning, I decided I could also teach Graphic Design and Digital and Interactive Media in the afternoon.

So, as of last week, I am now a full-time technology teacher. While I will miss working directly with teachers, helping them with their technology needs and projects, I am really enjoying working with high school students in the classroom, guiding them with their learning and career paths.

In the meantime, Tivy Tech posts may be fewer than the past. I need to consider if I need to close it down or start another blog to reflect my current ISD roles.  Readers, thanks for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment