Monday, August 13, 2012

Back-to-School "Tech-Connect" Update

Quick update.  I have most of the classroom-related computers hooked up after the summer floor cleaning schedule.  Jesse and his crew did a great job putting everything back where they belong…which made it easier for me to go around and hook up all the computers (and related technologies) again.  All of G-Wing and D-Wing should be done (except for content mastery and inclusion rooms).  I do have several classrooms to finish in A-Wing, F-Wing, and E-Wing and plan to finish those by the end of the week.  If your room was accidently skipped or if you are experiencing a technology-related problem, please submit a Helpdesk Ticket (click the web link below my signature for convenience).  While I don’t mind creating help tickets via proxy in your behalf (as you email or text me about tech issues), it will help me during this busy time of year if you can place them when possible.  This will also ensure I don’t forget about those requests you mention to me as we pass each other in the hall.

I look forward to seeing everyone next week and hearing about your summer fun!  If you are a new teacher and need help with logins or need a “quick start” lesson on a piece of technology, then let me know and we can schedule time that works for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment