Monday, February 14, 2011

TCEA Conference Rocks!

Last week, I attended my first Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) conference in Austin. It was fantastic! I can't wait to go again.  Three of us from Tivy attended (myself, Matt Turner, and Jane Austin). Another dozen from Kerrville ISD went as well.  I think it was smart of Joel to ask at least two people from each campus to represent at TCEA.  The conference offers tons of classes, top-notch vendors at the exhibit hall, and great keynote speakers. I enjoyed hearing Leigh Anne Tuohy (real "Blind Side" mom) speak on Wednesday morning. The place was packed!  If you are asked to attend next year, my best advice is to say "YES!"  For more info about TCEA, click here.

BTW, I brought back about 20 lbs. of literature.  About half of it I will share with teachers and admins...so, do you have room for some more paper on your desk?  : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment