Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tivy Tech Request

Two tech-related items:

1) Sometime last week I lost a pocket-size multi-function tool (has screwdriver, light, built-in level). I may have left it in a classroom while working on a computer. If anyone comes across it, please let me know (I miss it...sniff-sniff...a techie and his tools are close).

2) Of more importance, there is a new version of Sophos Antivirus program that needs to be on every computer connected to the Internet on campus. I learned from our friends at the Tech Center that in some instances, the new 9.5 version didn't automatically install on every PC and the old version keeps seeking updates throughout the day; thus, impacting our Internet bandwidth (meaning it slows down our Internet speed). I need your help (so I can help you). If you still have the older version, please let me know.

1 comment: