Friday, October 1, 2010

Tivy Tech Blogs

This blog is designed with the staff and students of Tivy High School in mind; however, anyone is welcome to join.  I am in my fourth week as Tivy's Campus Technology Coordinator.  I simply love every aspect of my new job -- especially when I can help teachers with their technology needs.

Each week I will share practical tech tips that are easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to share with others.  Occasionally, I will report on emerging technologies that offer exciting solutions for educators.  If you have an interest in educational technology or simply looking to learn about technology in digestible bytes, consider joining this blog.  I would love to have you as a reader!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddie

    This is Martin Perna, one of your colleagues in the M.Ed program at UT-Brownsville writing. I hope your first semester as Campus Tech Coordinator is going well. With all the new tech tools and policy stuff happening I'm sure you have your hands full.

    I'm just down the road in Austin and have a trip to Kerrville on my to-do list--I love Hill Country and don't get to visit much despite living so close.

    Good luck with the blog and your edtech pursuits.

    Regards,

    Martin Perna

    ReplyDelete